Good day everyone! I am very thankful that one of my fellow bloggers nominated me in to receive an award like this. Thank you Mercy Swu for nominating me! Check her out on her blog at https://sumiswu8.wordpress.com
Sunshine Blogger Award by https://moinspired651238275.wordpress.com is an award given from a blogger to fellow bloggers to recognize themselves and it’s given to those who you find their blog inspiring to you .
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My Answers to the questions asked:
1. What is the one thing you love the most about your blogging experience so far?
– It’s when other people appreciate the things I post on my blog. It really felt surreal and I will be always grateful for that. Nothing is better when you think that somehow your words or the stuff that you post can possibly touch others in ways you couldn’t imagine. That’s what I love the most about blogging.
2. What is that one thing that makes you stand out from the crowd?
– I think it’s my passion and how I turn it into something I could share to everyone. Because I really dedicate myself into the things I’m working. I could outweigh others by believing in myself that my works can create a change.
3. Which year/month/day did you join WordPress?
– I’m really new to WordPress. I just started last month on April 2018 when I realized I need to share my passion with everyone.
4. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
– I draw my inspirations mostly from my experiences. Everything that I posted in my blog are personal to me because I believe it would make my stuff unique from other else’s.
5. Kindly share one of the most memorable event of your life.
– It’s when my classmates surprised me in my 18th birthday. It was the first time anyone prepared something for me. I really thanked them for that for I know they are my real friends and they made time to prioritize my happiness that day. I almost cried that instant when I saw them with balloons and a cake.
6. If you had the power to change one thing in the world what would it be?
– If I had the power to change one thing in the world, it would be putting contentment into everyone’s heart. Because I know thr absence of contentment leads to horrible things – things that could hurt us and that could create darkness inside us. If everyone will be contented, I guess this world will be a better place to live in.
7. Will you encourage the idea of humanoids?
– I will, absolutely, as long as it has its own limits. If humanoids would be of great help to human race – improving our ways of life – then I don’t see any problem with that at all.
8. How long do you wish to keep writing?
– I will keep writing until my last breath. This is my passion and this is what keeps me alive.
9. Which view would you choose to watch Sunset or sunrise? And why?
– I think I would prefer Sunrise. A rising sun symbolizes hope, it stands for the fact that whatever challenges or shortcomings we may encounter along our individual paths, there will always be hope that we can overcome them and that tomorrow will be a brand new start of another chances for us to spent another days of our lives.
10. Your one message to all fellow bloggers would be?
– To my fellow bloggers. Be optimistic in life, be passionate, and be thankful for everything. Let us keep inspiring others with our passion and let’s create a wonderful place where we encourage others to be better versions of themselves.
11. If ever we were to meet in person, how would you choose to spend the day with me?
– I’m kind of a nightsky lover so I would choose to spend our time together watching a clear view of the sky, with comfort foods and deep conversations that will enable us to meet each other well inspite the small time.
My questions for my nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What are your inspirations in writing your stuff?
3. What are your weaknesses and how do you manage to overcome them?
4. In ten years, how would you envision your blog?
5. In your own perception, how can you make the world a better place?
6. What are you most thankful for?
7. What do you do to make your day productive?
8. What are your aspirations in life?
9. Are you an optimistic or a pessimistic person? Why do you say so?
10. What is your message to your fellow bloggers?
11. If you can change something in the past, what would it be?